Saturday, October 11, 2008

General Electric Food Processor Manual

Adriana Varela - Posters

Posters

(Homero Expósito - Atilio Stampone)

Cruel in the poster.
sends
cruel propaganda in the lineup. And in the fetish

a poster paper sold
illusion,
we draw the heart.
And you appear selling the last shred

youth,
loaded again the cross.


Cruel in the poster you laugh, my heart ... Dan
balearse desire in a corner. Ya da

night to cancel your skin
circles.
air already wet his brush and makes him
spring
But what? If your stuff
but you're not,
because you
something for everyone and as a bare window.
fought by your side for you,
by God, and I lost.

I gave you a home. I've always been poor

but I gave you a home. I have spent
smiles
struggling to fight for you,
bleeding for you.
Then the truth
which is rubbed with sand
palate and drown without being able to scream.

a home I gave you was because of love

balearse feel like in a corner.

(1956)

0 comments:

Post a Comment