Saturday, July 4, 2009

Dr. Arvind Poswal Results?

Quick Relaxation



0 being worst and 10 best at what number on the scale of mood are you? Think and read on.
Now that you know what you think about the person with the most beautiful smile you've ever seen in your life and focus on that smile. Look at that smile, come, stay a while thinking about it and then read on.
Now go back to rating of 0 to 10 how are you. Scoring've uploaded it? that is the value of a smile, always makes us feel better.
The most beautiful smile I've ever seen in my life I had Masi I met a Sudanese boy, God what a smile! as I read in a book "had a smile that would reform a murderer", smiled and lit up everything, which made me feel good!
We also have the power to make others feel better with our smile, ourselves included so sonrĂ­ete sees in the mirror and again and again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment